Release Notes 3.3m
0) Don't get used to this. Really.
1) Enhanced the install routine. Fixed some bugs and added "rpt" directory.
2) The update process should work much better. bin/pt3upd.sh or
bin\pt3upd.bat *should* make it much simpler to update.
3) The automated update process is also being worked on and might even function
properly -- we'll see about that when 3.3n is ready ;)
4) If you are running on Solaris, HPUX or AIX you should try to get curl or
wget installed and edit etc/protop.cfg to indicate which one you have. The
update process works much better with one of those than with http.
5) Removed some unfortunate hard-coded references to "tmp/"